There are many types of pets you can adopt, from the most common (dogs and cats) to the more exotic, like snakes and tarantulas. Here are some Tips to protect your pet,
1. Avoid constant load: Try to resist this temptation, because your body is very delicate. If you do, first placed a hand on his back and one on the chest, lift it with both hands and hold it close to your body so you feel safe.
2. Schedule for your needs: Establish a regular routine of feeding ; if it is a dog, take it out for a walk frequently to make their needs, especially when you wake up. If you see him walking in circles or whining near the door, are confident that need to be outdoors quickly signs. For cats, remember that they defecate in the sand, which must be changed every 5 days.
3. Take care of your health: Regular brushing is essential for young dogs, because it removes dead hair, dirt and parasites ; it stimulates the blood supply to the skin , which creates a healthier coat and shiny. It uses special equipment for this action.
As for the bathroom, do it only when you need it, because too many washes can remove essential oils from the skin , making it duller and less waterproof. To do this, use a bathtub or shower, warm water and a quality shampoo. Rub, trying not to get water in your eyes and ears. Dry it thoroughly with a towel and make sure your pet is completely dry.
4. Monitors your teeth and chewing: To help out all teeth and stop biting furniture, your puppy will need some indestructible object such as a rubber bone or ball to chew. Make sure these products are sized so that not to swallow. Avoid real bones as they can splinter and suffocate. To control tartar and plaque, it is advisable to nourish it with a dry food because it will help loosen the teeth and accelerate the process of teething. If your puppy’s mouth is very sensitive, softens water by dipping it first meal.
Recent studies have supported the idea that living with pets is a good thing for children and the elderly , both psychologically and health, as the babies grow up with a pet at home do freer from allergies. However, one of the most important barriers that we find when we are thinking about adopting a pet is cleanliness. If we follow some simple guidelines in daily cleaning taking into account the needs of the animal , we will not have any problems and we and our children can enjoy their company.
Ways to maintain a clean house with pets,
Creales a place to sleep and in the case of cats, a place to relieve themselves as clean as possible, no carpets on materials or fabrics that can be easily washed in a place other than transit (cats like to have privacy) and you can aerate well.
Do not give food or drink in the kitchen and avoid the continued presence of animals in this space to avoid stop “remains” (hair, drool, rust …) that may cause cross contamination. Especially must be kept out while cooking and not let entering this space toys or playthings.
Neither should be regulars of bedrooms and beds , and is especially advisable not assign a space to sleep in these environments.
Keep your pets clean, but without exaggeration, because it may deteriorate the protective mantle of the skin and a rebound effect that favors odor or hair loss occur.
• Select the soil surface is easy to clean and do better to nail the front dog .
• Do not delay cleaning. The dirt is easier to clean when fresh, and is less likely to leave a permanent stain.
• Do not use cleaners containing ammonia, because the smell is like urine.
• Uses a dog odor neutralizer based enzymes to remove urine odor you’ll find in pet stores or drugstores.
• Concentrate on the areas where odors are hiding. Places where the dog sleeps, eats and plays can create foul odors. Thoroughly clean these areas at least twice a week.
For my part at home now have a dog , a cat and a parrot that we acquired recently, but with a little thought, what about exotic and rare pets? Well I’ve either decided to make a small compilation with exotic pets that are of fashion, to see if I cheer for some and the way we know them a little better.
It has become very fashionable to have exotic animals as pets and more if one brings one more star view pero’porque not we think that these animals many are endangered and if it is true what your natural comment is not live.
Just leave them alone we have enough with the animals we have for pets who often spends time and not put them pressure because just because they went out of fashion and always will want more which is done me wrong because animals not to blame fashions imposed some who do not know or have Tantita culture we have qood start doing well aware that if we are going to reach a point where they no longer go to kennel.
Learn to detect diseases: Often, you think your pet is not feeling well and a quick visit to the vet will help you confirm that something is not working correctly. Symptoms include loss of appetite, rejection of water, decrease or sudden increase in weight , slowness or refusal to play, frequent or rare, bloody or soft, vomiting , excessive salivation or breathing irregular.
Train him: Nobody likes a disobedient and uncontrolled dog, so to adopt it can start with your workout. One of the first things you should do is recognize your name. Use it as often as you can to get your attention: when you congratulate yourself as you feed.
Identify it: Accustom your dog to wear a soft early on collar. After a while, add a short leash and light and lose yourself in it without pulling it for a few days. The aim is to accustom him to walk with you without pulling. If you run, or delayed, a gentle tug is all you need to do. Stay close to him to not feel like loose.
Travel with your pet: Life can be very complicated if your dog used to traveling by car. First, accustom to make small paths 5-10 minutes on alternate days, and gradually increases journey times until you feel comfortable.
Guinea pig or cavy
These animals are quite independent and require little maintenance, so the kids in the house can engage smoothly. When purchasing a guinea pig or cavy, you should consider a few things about choosing a guinea pig . Also, you can see here the main thing about how to feed them to lead a healthy life.
The hamster is a good “first” pet because they are friendly, small, and best of all, they are easy and inexpensive to maintain. If you want to know more about the care of these animals, do not miss our article on how to care for a hamster .
Fish not behave too much maintenance, you only need them for eating and cleaning the aquarium; You can see in more detail how to care for fish properly . If you have a garden with enough space, you can even install and maintain a fish pond .
Animals are very docile , provide companionship, do not need too much space … so become a good pet to have at home and that children / as may assist in your care. In unComo also tell you how to care for a pet rabbit and how to feed.
We present the best pets to take home. Although dogs and cats are the most common, there are eight other species also popular.
Having a dog, cat or any pet is best for the physical and psychological well being of people , and even more so when there are children in the home.
However, not every animal is a good pet when small present and therefore c on the help of web we present the top ten pet to take home .
It is man’s best friend. There will always be there for you, wanting to obey, be loving and loyal. If you want a pet to be part of the family, no animal can take the place of the dog.
Cats are very affectionate, but are also independent, so it does not have to give them your full attention as with a lot of dogs.
Rabbits are beautiful, kind, funny animals and always have a kind of living bear.
Hamster are cute and easy to care for, they are also soft and tender. In addition, their small size are perfect for departments.
There are many types of reptiles which are perfect pets for the more adventurous, from lizards to snakes fall into this category.
Ferrets are like a combination of a cat and a dog. They are agile and playful, they can even be trained to go when you call him or do tricks.
The birds are much more profitable and easy to care compared to what they have to offer in terms of color and vividness.
I mentioned it a good idea to dress up your pet shall be that we place a sweater or sweatshirt with which to make characters are dressed or even other animals.
Another idea is to try to adapt a costume of some drinks that we could be a good option especially for very small dogs like toy poodle or newborn puppy dogs and cats.
Probably the easiest dress are dogs , especially if they are used to being dressed in sweater or winter clothing .
Only you have to do is add some details to your clothes, for example, in the case of my late dog Rocco , he had a sweater on military fabric and a fantastic idea that we did for Halloween was confeccionarle a military cap paper to complete the look.
We can also draw on some supplements and for example putting on some jewelry to go like rich, or manufacture wings with some cloth or paper.
Other ideas include adding a superhero cape, spidery, giraffe spots or tiger stripes, made of paper or cardboard.
Tips before disguise for a pet
Before getting to disguise pets, or start thinking about homemade costumes for carnival, perhaps better to think if the pet will enjoy it or otherwise will have a hard time.
Think pets need not go dressed, and although sometimes dogs, especially, that even wear suits to protect them from the cold, some of them do not want to take them or just spend shame. To us it may cause great enthusiasm, resultarnos hilarious and very tender butare our pets, first think about them before you take another step.
Many animals, such as cats or dogs, usually quite shameful when it comes to their appearance, so do not do something that you can excite you, but it will not be beneficial to your emotional stability.
On the other hand, if you decided to dress up your pet does not choose clothes or costume you tighten them as only going to get uncomfortable when it finishes booting. And careful if you put a mask or hat, because you will hold it and you better not tighten them.
Here are some Tips for Maintaining Dogs,
1 . If he is aggressive consult an expert to determine the causes of aggression.
2 . Let chew something suitable. Specialty stores will provide you with bones, toys … will avoid to bite things we do not want (furniture, doors …)
3 . Follow recommendations to educate your dog, start with simple things: sit, lie, give them small rewards (food) if you obey your instructions.
4 . If you must punish him do so immediately after committing the foul.
5 . Be rigorous in vaccines, care and instructions from your veterinarian in general. Extreme cleaning and do not let young (and older) have contact with the mouth (transmission of worms). Calendar of vaccines
6 . Be on time to give her appropriate to their age and size meals. We do not advise to give in when prompted food out of hours (to hear or smell our food). Do not allow food theft.
7 . Do not punish him for barking, but try to correct the tendency inevitable choice.
8 . You need the presence of their owners. It suffers, if you have prolonged periods of solitude. Treat it with care and affection.
9 . Have proper and regular cleaning habits.
- Firstly it is important to know that even your little promise to care for the animal , at certain times the responsibility also fall on you, so you must know that you also need time available for that, before any distraction from small, you take charge of the mascot.
- Before choosing any kind is necessary to know why the child wants that animal and not another, why a kitten or puppy, really empathize with that animal or that one little friend has one and he also wishes. A pet needs attention , affection and above all dedication, it is necessary that your child is ready to accept it and not see it as a fad that will change if you get bored.
- It is important that the pet is well suited to the lifestyle and family needs: for example a large dog requires physical activity, take him out for walks do you have time for it, and if the cat that your child wants to leave hairs Everywhere, do we tolerate these and other questions are important , because the idea is that the new animal to adapt to family life and you to it.
- All pets need attention in different ways, for example a fish need someone with time to care for and maintain the aquarium, a dog requires education , game, activity, discipline a cat, mimes, regardless of their physical needs , hygiene, food, medical. Take into account.
- If your child is very young you probably do not have the maturity to take care of a pet, larger perhaps easier kids, this factor must also be considered.
The children / as are very likely to want to have a pet and, in many cases, parents do not allow it because they believe it is too important a charge. While some pets require much care and attention , it is also true that some others are easy care and children themselves can perform key tasks. So you know what you should put in this article we tell what are the best pets for children.
“Mom please take care and always promise, love”, this is a classic beg of childhood, and that is when there is an animal at home is common, arrival certain age, children ask for a pet .
But how do you know if you are ready for that responsibility how do you determine if the desire is real or product in any fashion and more importantly what species will be right for your son?, are many questions, so here we offer some useful tips for you to know how to choose the ideal pet for a child