Month: March 2014
- Firstly it is important to know that even your little promise to care for the animal , at certain times the responsibility also fall on you, so you must know that you also need time available for that, before any distraction from small, you take charge of the mascot.
- Before choosing any kind is necessary to know why the child wants that animal and not another, why a kitten or puppy, really empathize with that animal or that one little friend has one and he also wishes. A pet needs attention , affection and above all dedication, it is necessary that your child is ready to accept it and not see it as a fad that will change if you get bored.
- It is important that the pet is well suited to the lifestyle and family needs: for example a large dog requires physical activity, take him out for walks do you have time for it, and if the cat that your child wants to leave hairs Everywhere, do we tolerate these and other questions are important , because the idea is that the new animal to adapt to family life and you to it.
- All pets need attention in different ways, for example a fish need someone with time to care for and maintain the aquarium, a dog requires education , game, activity, discipline a cat, mimes, regardless of their physical needs , hygiene, food, medical. Take into account.
- If your child is very young you probably do not have the maturity to take care of a pet, larger perhaps easier kids, this factor must also be considered.