Month: August 2017
Recent studies have supported the idea that living with pets is a good thing for children and the elderly , both psychologically and health, as the babies grow up with a pet at home do freer from allergies. However, one of the most important barriers that we find when we are thinking about adopting a pet is cleanliness. If we follow some simple guidelines in daily cleaning taking into account the needs of the animal , we will not have any problems and we and our children can enjoy their company.
Ways to maintain a clean house with pets,
Creales a place to sleep and in the case of cats, a place to relieve themselves as clean as possible, no carpets on materials or fabrics that can be easily washed in a place other than transit (cats like to have privacy) and you can aerate well.
Do not give food or drink in the kitchen and avoid the continued presence of animals in this space to avoid stop “remains” (hair, drool, rust …) that may cause cross contamination. Especially must be kept out while cooking and not let entering this space toys or playthings.
Neither should be regulars of bedrooms and beds , and is especially advisable not assign a space to sleep in these environments.
Keep your pets clean, but without exaggeration, because it may deteriorate the protective mantle of the skin and a rebound effect that favors odor or hair loss occur.
• Select the soil surface is easy to clean and do better to nail the front dog .
• Do not delay cleaning. The dirt is easier to clean when fresh, and is less likely to leave a permanent stain.
• Do not use cleaners containing ammonia, because the smell is like urine.
• Uses a dog odor neutralizer based enzymes to remove urine odor you’ll find in pet stores or drugstores.
• Concentrate on the areas where odors are hiding. Places where the dog sleeps, eats and plays can create foul odors. Thoroughly clean these areas at least twice a week.